Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DAYS 11, 12 AND 13 - "30 IN 30"

DAY 11
"Mountain Daisies"
Oil - 8"x6"
This came to me on an invitation to a wedding shower.  I'll give it to
the bride as a "very late" additional gift from me.  (This is the
Day 11 image I was unable to upload to the "30 In 30" blog.)
 
DAY 12
"Rooftops of San Miguel (Study)
Oil  - 6"x8"
A small section of the image of a painting I have in progress,
I thought doing a small study might spur me to finish the larger work.
Perhaps when the "30 in 30" is behind us.......
 
DAY 13
"Spring Show"
Oil - 6"x8"
This cactus on my back patio blooms like this, with lots of brother
and sister blooms, each spring.  Right now, however, it is hibernating out of
the cold in my garage (and not blooming!).
 
I'm looking forward to sharing my Day 14 (yesterday's) painting with you tomorrow. 
It is something I've been wanting to do for some time......
 
Stay tuned.........


No comments:

Post a Comment